Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Team Vanny (le tour) #1

As you may note in my first post, I used team Radioshack as a professional cycling team. Well, I am going to "pretend"to make a real team, and be in the Tour de France. My team name is obviously team Vanny. I use that name, because my last name is Van Name. Next thing, riders. I need a team of 9 riders to enter the TDF. TO CALIFORNIA I COME. My scouter, Mike, has chosen three talents from Hollywood, Sacramento, and San Fransisco. Our first recruit is Steven Himfry. Himfry is a well known time-trialist, who can also bike mountain stages, and long stages as well. Steven is a 22 year old from Texas. He and his family moved from Texas to San Fransisco at age 9. Within a year after his move, he joined a -12 biking program. In his two years in that division, he won 6 out of 9 races. At age 13 he went to camp with the San Fransisco Discos. He only entered 5 races, but won them all. At age 15 he moved to a semi-pro cycling team in San Fransisco, and stayed there ever since. After winning a national time-trial, he attracted scouts form all over the world. But, he decided to choose us, Team Vanny.

Come back in 3 days for more of the Team Vanny (le tour) searies. Thank you. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment