Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Joy Ride


Hello people, I just wanted to tell you I went on a joy ride. Now you are probably wondering,"why the heck would you go for a joy ride, joy rides are stupid". Yes I know, joy rides are a little girly,(Im a boy) but it was fun riding and looking at beautiful scenery riding at a speed of 4mph hour. Who am I kidding? It was boring. It took me, and my group, 5 hours to ride 20 miles. Oh yeah, I was riding (at my 4 mph pace) and not paying attention and I went BAM. Right into a tree. There are a couple things I need to tell you. Trees are hard and mean. They dont move. And they blend in perfectly with their surroundings. After putting some band-aids on my eye, and riding the remaining 5 miles, I was quickly rushed to the Hospital. Well, if you call 5 hours of waiting quickly, then it was quick. It would only require 2 stitches, which for my normal accidents that's pretty good.

As you can see, I have stopped the Tour de Vanny thing. Frankly I was bored. So I will just blog about random things that happen to me. Please tell people about my blog, because I have no comments and no viewers. Thanks for listening (or reading.. its a blog so you probably read it). Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment