- I woke up. It seems like a pretty logical thing to do on most days, except for Saturdays. (I honestly slept over 24 hours once)
- I ate breakfast. I am a huge breakfast eater, so it's normal for me to eat breakfast. A LOT. And some how, I'm still short.
- I went to Church. I am a Christian, so like every Sunday, I went to Church. BTW (by the way, for those who don't know that means. I just figured it out yesterday) I changed before I went to Church.
- I ate Lunch. I ate a delicious lunch of beef and corn off the cob. I like to cut my corn off the cob, before I eat it.
- I played Ping-pong. For those of you who don't know, I played ping-pong, semi-professionally. I won a tournament, and got payed for winning it. Today, I was playing against my dad in a friendly ( or not so friendly) match.
- I, of course, watched some FOOTBALL. Here are some pics to prove it. Technically, I'm proving anything, since these are just some pics of my favorite players.
Donald Driver, my favorite receiver.
Brett Favre, my favorite QB.
Adrian Peterson, my favorite Running Back.
I hope you enjoyed my Pics. Because if you didn't I would be really upset. Just joking. I had an emotional out-burst again.... that happens a lot. BYE. You better comment or else I'm gonna kill you. Bye, I love you.