Saturday, September 4, 2010

Workout Machines

I have recently purchased some new workout machines for working out. I need to get in shape for upcoming races, so I think the machines I bought were worth the money. Take a look.

This is the NordiTrack c/static bike.

NordicTrack C2 SI

I plan to ride my stationary bike more than the treadmill, because I like riding bikes. This product costs around $300.


This is the new T/si Nordic Track Treadmill



NordicTrack X7i   Incline Trainer

As you can see, this treadmill is insanely cool. It inclines up to 40% , and declines up to 6%. This product is worth 3k. I got it for under 2k.

Training Plan
You are probably wondering my "training plan", for my new machines. Honestly, I don't have a plan. I will just ride, walk, my heart out. (If that's possible). I will post more about my machines, and give you an update about my training.


No comments:

Post a Comment